Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Home

Hard to believe our time in San Antonio us almost up. We leave here a week from Saturday to head home for home for the holiday before making our way to New York.

We are thinking about purchasing a house in New York depending on the housing on Post. Honestly, I hope post housing comes through but buying a house is exciting as well. We have been working with a USAA Realtor who has been great about sending up listings. He contacted us the night we got pre-approved for the loan.

So far I'm not super crazy about any of the houses we have seen and I really don't want to just settle. We hope to be either on post or buy a house by February so we have put a time crunch on ourselves. We have to find a place before temp. lodging ends. I know it will all work out.

I am very excited about getting to New York. Right now they have a ton of snow and while San Antonio is a tad chilly, I don't know if I am ready for the really cold weather. I'm going to miss San Antonio, but know we will have just as much fun in New York.

Anyway, thats all for now. Hope everyone is having fun for the holidays!

No comments: