Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Catching Up

I know it has been about three weeks since the last entry. Not much has happened. I went to Ft. Drum with John and stayed a week. For various reasons I came home until we close on our new home. That's right, we bought a house about 15 minutes from post. We got a great deal on a five bedroom home in the small town of Carthage, and in just two weeks we close. What a stressful process.

This is the first house we have bought and what a process it has been. We are working with USAA on the mortgage and I'll just leave it at that. Our Realtor has been great and thank goodness for that. He was very honest with us and has been great about looking at things we may not have thought of.

The baby is doing well. Since John missed the last dr. appointment my mom went with me and we listened to the heartbeat again. Amazing! We hope to find out if its a boy or girl in the next week or so. CAN'T WAIT!!! I am a little nervous about becoming a mom, and I just pray that I will be a good mom and that the baby is healthy.

That's all that is going on in this military wife's life. Stay tuned.

No comments: