Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What Do I Want?

I don't know why, but I think it is interesting that people are asking what I want or what I am going to do when we move. To be honest I don't know and I haven't thought about it. The only thing I know is that I am continuing with classes and hope to take two in the Late Fall term.

Right now my focus is on preparing for the transition at work and making sure everything is set for John and I since he can't be here to take care of things. Most of my focus is on us and what our next step is, but is that wrong or bad? A friend asked me what I was going to do and I told her I didn't know. I need to find what my talents are and what I am good at. I also told her that right now my focus is on John and making sure out family is set and he is happy. She said to me, "but you need to be happy as well". I'm happy as long as John is happy.

So much is going through my mind right now. One bad thing about making all these new friends is that most of them are moving to GA now. I know I am not the only one moving, but I do feel like I am missing part of his life. We talk every night and more on the weekends, but sometimes a conversation can only get you so far. I miss waking up to him or coming home and having him there. I keep trying to tell myself that in just a few months this will all be over and we will be together again.

It probably doesn't help that this has been a horrible week.

No comments: