Friday, April 30, 2010

Distracted

So many things are going through my mind right now. Where am I going to stay? How am I going to get down there? When will his first check come in? Will I get to spend the weekend with him after graduation? I'm going crazy! It's hard to concentrate on anything else. And all I want to do is talk to John and I can't. GRRRRR! I wish there was someone you could call that would have all the straight answers and not give you the run around. Welcome to the military life I suppose.

I have met some great women throughout the past week, however. Some moms and some wives/ girlfriends. Each of us has had different information, but together we have been able to at least put some things together. It is so great to have these women to talk to on a daily basis and to have someone knowing how you feel. They are all going through what I'm going through and it isn't easy for any of us.

Off to start the day. T-minus two months till Family Day.

No comments: