Thursday, June 17, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy Bee

Things have been crazy in the last few weeks. I have been to Charlotte, NC and I am headed to Maryland this weekend for a wedding. Lets not forget homework, packing, laundry, unpacking, dogs and a sick grandmother are all added in the mix. Right now I am just tired and want nothing more than to go to bed.

I am excited about the wedding this weekend. John's friend from high school is getting married. He was actually a groomsman in ours, and John and I were both upset when we learned he wouldn't be able to be in their wedding. However, last week the couple asked me to do a reading at their wedding since John could not attend and play his part. I was very honored by this, especially since I've only met the bride once and the groom a few times. We do keep up with one another on Facebook though. I just hope I don't get up there and have a breakdown.

The last week or so I have been more emotional than ever! I think the closer it gets the more eager I am to just get down there and see him. I now have to stop sending letters and I hope we get more calls. Letters are how I talk to John. I know I could still write them and give them to him, but it isn't the same. I know he looks forward to mail time and all the push ups he has to do. I can only hope they will be replaced with more phone calls.

Come on June 30th!

No comments: