Monday, June 28, 2010

Two More Days!!!!

Well everyone, the time is almost here. The car is packed (and I overpacked!) and ready to leave after work today. In two days I will FINALLY get to see my husband and have an actual conversation with him. I can't even begin to tell you how I feel right now. I'm nervous and anxious; my nerves have made me sick to my stomach. I'm tired but I can't sleep. We only got a 15 minute phone call yesterday, but this close to seeing him I don't care. I will take the 15 minutes.

I had the hardest time saying goodbye to Traveler this morning. His hopped in the car before we went on his walk and he stared at me as I packed it up. I wish I could take him to see his daddy. I know Trav misses having his daddy around.

John sounds more positive about getting Thursday night with me. We still don't know about Sunday night, but again I will take what I can get. Five minutes is better than nothing at all. Honestly, I think we are getting very spoiled with the extra time.

Anyway, more to come later. Hope everyone has a Happy 4th! Will post pictures and info as soon as I can.

No comments: